I wanted to share with you some of the yoga principles and values as bite size articles on weekly basis starting with the Eight Limbs of Yoga;.
The Eight Limbs of Yoga are:
- Yama (five moral restraints)
- Niyams (five observances)
- Asana (Postures/Physical Practice)
- Pranayama (Mindful Breathing Practice)
- Pratyahara (Turning inward/ withdrawal of senses)
- Dharana (Concentration of the mind)
- Dhyana (Profound Meditation)
- Samadhi (Spirituality)
Each week will share with you a small article about one of the Yama or even part of it.
Most importantly I would like your views and contribution on what you think, if you would like more information or even recommend a subject you would like to know more about.
I look forward to sharing these ancient practice and its principles with you and would love to hear your views.
So please don’t hesitate to get in touch.